Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Weapon of mass seduction

Originally posted 2/24/06

That's what I'm going to become - a weapon of mass seduction.Took my first yoga class last night. Not exactly what I had expected but my body enjoyed it. I learned about 8 out of the 1,000 yoga positions. It's a start. Going to try to go 3 x a week (Monday, Wednesday, Saturday) If there only was a yoga studio around my house, I'd love to sign up to at my schedule not when the gym offers it. I don't like the hours they have. Monday 7:45 - 8:45, Wed 7:00 - 8:15 and Saturda 6:45 pm - 7:45 pm.

Also did 15 minutes on the stationary bike and 28 minutes on the eliptical machine.Tempted to take a cardio kickboxing class tonight at 5:30 which means I wont get home till 7:00 pm. I feel that's late for me to get home. I'll let you in on Monday if I went. (I can't update the blog on the weekend, currently don't have internet at home.)

No comments: