Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

I gained 2 pounds. T-W-O pounds.

I just can't bare it; my fat ass is going back to the gym tonight. I'm 11 pounds away from were I started, I just can't go back. I just can't and I wont. I refuse. R-E-F-U-S-E. refuse.

I did some pretty bad food choices for lunch but no more allowing Anna to persuade me from my lunch plans. I let her twist my arm too easily.

I wasn't going to walk every lunch hour, but fuck it now. I have to, not a choice. I'll be walking every lunch house and 15 minute breaks. That's 1 1/2 hours of walking a day and then heading to the gym every day until the kids start another sport. I have no excuse not to go on the weekend now too.

My niece put me to shame this holiday weekend. We were in Vegas for thanksgiving; she found a gym and went 2 out of the 3 1/2 days she was there. Shame on me.

No comments: