Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sick or Lazy

My fat ass didn't go to the gym once again. Ugh!
AND I'm a bottomless pitt. I eat basically no stop when I get home, I had chips, baked potatoes with dressing, 6 tacos, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some things.

I was really tired last night or I'm getting sick. Hubby even wanted to converse with me in bed (something I tell him he never wants to do) and what do I do, fall asleep. I just couldn't stay awake. Ever had that heavy sleep feeling, where you are trying to fight it to stay away but it just wins in the end - well that's how I felt.

The plan for today is to go straight to the gym after work. On a good note I have been walking for both breaks and lunch in the cold. I think that walking in the cold burns more calories, yeah I'm going with that.

No comments: