Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Keep on Truckin'

After reading some of the post on "Exile Island," the ladies where just as bummed as me and some had lost motivation. 

When my torch was extinguished, self doubt did show it's head for a bit, and I did question my motivation to continue on, because well I know me and I've been on this loosing weight roller coaster for over a decade now, and the smallest of things can derail me.  Then I got an email from a friend on the challenge, she told me that I couldn't quit because I got her into this and it's 6 more weeks to go.

Not once did I think of quitting the challenge, I just questioned my motivation of continuing on as strong as I did last week. I wondered if I would start slacking off.



Then I felt bad for the ladies that a part of their inner flamed was turned off, when their torch was extinguished.  It's funny how a little challenge can do that to us, BUT we have to remember it's a game, and games are supposed to be fun. At the end of this challenge we are all getting a prize, we will all be a few pounds lighter and have shrunk a few inches.There aren't many game out there where everyone is a winner.*

*I know cheesy but it made me smile when I read it in Exile forum.

1 comment:

Tina said...

You GO GIRL! Don't quit. We will all be joining you week after week one at a time! This challenge is about YOU and LOOSING WEIGHT! Remember that!