Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Not a shredhead yet

After several months (okay maybe 1 or 2 years) I took the wrapper off my Shred DVD and popped it in the DVD player. Wow, I did the first workout (with a lot of moderations) and after being drenched in sweat, I know that I'm not physically in shape to do start the program yet. I'll give it another go in two week, or maybe a month.

I had problems with the push ups and the leg quicks.  I don't see how my arms can carry 205 pounds to do push ups. I have always struggled with push up, but I can only do 5 out of the 1000's she ask us to do :)  This next two weeks I will work on my arms, I'll do standing push ups, and some arm curls.

No comments: