Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Team Black

I was skimming over the contestants blogs in the challenge, and I started to feel a bit intimidated.  Some of these gals have some pretty awesome blogs, and they blog on a daily basis and blog some pretty cool stuff. I've repeatedly failed at my constant blogging and interesting post, how will I compare, why did I give my blog addy out?

I had to slap myself a couple of times, the stupidities I allow to take over my brain surprise me at times.  This challenge is not about how my blog looks, it about getting out of the 200's for good. I have to hold on to the excitement I felt when the challenge was posted, and then waiting to know who would be on my team.  Mind you, I am a bit intimidated* that that one of the founders of The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans is on my team.

*Don't really know if intimidate is the correct word, but I feel something.

4 comments:

Tina said...

Thanks.... I am on your team too and my BLOG is brand new, just started it about a week ago and I am having so much fun!

Tina said...

I just put a story about Shrinking Pants and a link to all of the Black Team Blog pages on my blog! SO FUN.....

issuesgalor said...

Tina, I can't believe your blog is brand new. Your blog is great, love the scrapbook pages

Fit B said...

Love your blog! It looks good.
Hahaha I was a bit intimidated too when I saw we had one of the founders on our team
:)