Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Weigh In #2


206 lbs

I slacked off this week in the exercise department, and I believe this is why I was really bummed about being sent to Exile Island.  I need accountability, it helps me to know that I have to report to others. Most of last weeks miles logged were mainly to show face to the tribe than to me. I believe this is why I do so well in these challenges but when I am left on my own, I go back to old habits.

BUT yesterday I had some realizations about my weigh-loss, well the whole me but it all boils down to how I eat, how I treat myself and treat my needs.  I need to be accountable to me, yes the whole notion of the game is so much fun but the end result is my weight loss.

Thank you Shrinkvivor.  I've learned so much these last two weeks, and so excited there are still 4 more weeks to go.

2 comments:

Christy M. said...

We missed you this week, girl. I'm so sorry you're not finding the support you need in Exile. Try getting to know some of the ladies, because there are some good girls over there. Tomorrow there will be even more! And you know you can always email me if you need someone to listen! I'm always here for you :)

xoxoxo,
C.

issuesgalor said...

Thank you so much Chrity. I missed you girls this week. The good thing about this week I learned a few things about me.