Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Challenges

Woo hoo, I'm all for this weeks challenges



Non Physical Challenge
1. Drink half of weight in ounces of water
2. No Drive-Thru
3. 5 servings fruit & veggies
4. Journal food intake

Physical Challenge
1. Log in miles

This go right along with my plans for this week.  After this weeks gain, I instantly knew my eating habits have a lot to do with my weight. I think I'm eating healthy but not looking at labels, and eating too much of something and it's a gain.   For example, I'll eat Subway, but I get it with the works including cheese, mayo and oil.  Or I'll have a salad with ranch dressing, croutons and sesame seeds. Did you know sesame seeds have a lot of calories? 

This week I planned to start journaling my food with the weight watchers points system.  I have a few journals from when I was attending meetings, that I will put to work this week.  I also like that it has a place where I can track how much water I drink and the fruit/veggie servings I eat.

No comments: