Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Thursday, October 07, 2010

I Love Me

"End your day by privately looking directly into your eyes in the mirror and saying, 'I love you!' Do this for thirty days and watch how you transform." -- Mark Victor Hansen


As part of the October monthly project, I'm adding this exercise. Imagine just the possibilities of me once I truly start loving myself. WOW!

Also, a few months ago I was doing an Acknowledging exercise, good time to do it again.  The exercise is from the book Change Your Life in 30 Days, I will write down 5 acknowledgments every day, until the end of the month, the reason being per the book is:

Please write down five acknowledgements every day for the next thirty days,starting now. Focus on what risks you took today. Again, think small. Be specific. You are learning to be aware of all the goods things you do on any given day. This allows you to grow confident in yourself. And reveals, slowly at first, who your true self actually is. The smaller and more specific, the better.

No comments: