Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Weigh In #4

The picture came out really blurry, but I'm down 3 pounds this week.

205 lbs.

The loss was a bit of a shock, been going through some emotional stuff.  Seems like I go through A LOT of emotional stuff, but thankfully this challenge has helped.  Normally when I get in these funks, I just give up. It's so much easier to give up than to take the hard road, but giving up has gotten me playing with 15 pounds for 10 years and being unhappy.  I want to be happy, and though my happiness does not depend on my weight I know that it will play a part in it.

I lagged on my challenges this week but I am made all the effort I could to stick to them best I could.  I kept a metal note on what I was eating, drank water, and the one thing I did do was eat the 5 serving of veggies/fruit per day. 

No comments: