Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Weight #5

206 lbs.

A 1 pound gain, was expecting much worse.  I guess subconsciously I'm making better chooses even when I'm going off track.  Doing great on drinking the water and eating the 5 servings of fruit and veggies. I'm just lacking on the exercise department and eating out.

On the challenge front I'm out :( I just totally forgot to submit my weight after weigh in. Major Brain fart. While strolling through Costco at 7:45 pm PST, I remembered. Almost left my cart to run home :) I called home and after several minutes of telling my kids what page to go and how to fill out the form the submit button was disabled. Ugh why does Central time have to be a 2 hour different from PST?

It was exactly 8:00 pm when my son kept telling me it's not working mom, and I'm all what do you mean it's not working you are doing something wrong. How could I have forgotten? Just have to chuck it up to things happen for a reason. Ugh!

No comments: