Today, when you write your weekly check-in post, we want you to STATE YOUR HEALTHY LIVING GOALS for this challenge and the New Year. No, we’re not calling them resolutions, because that is so last week. We are calling them goals, because goals are awesome. You can make mini-goals, short-term goals, long-term goals, or just plain goals. They can focus on anything from pounds you want to lose to races you want to compete in. However you want to do it, just make sure you get it done, okay?!
I love this new challenge. I've been looking forward for the challenge for some time since I do really well in a challenge setting and was looking forward to meeting new team mates, BUT this challenge fits so well with my 6 month plan for 2011. 2011 will be about ME! I broke it into 2 part plan, because it's easier to focus on little goals. In previous years I have looked at my long list of resolutions and was just overwhelmed. this year I am setting 10 goals for the first 6 months.
1. Enroll at community College for Spring Semester (work on finishing degree)
2. Pay of a collection account.
3. Pay of a collection account.
4. Stick to WW, I am loving the Points Plus.
5. Extremely limit eating out.
6. Read a self help book a month
7. Train for and Run a 5K
8. Attend Church regularly
9. Save $100 a month
10. Pray the rosary on a daily basis.