Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Weight #1 POWER OF ONE

I'm Down w/the Sisterhood  4 pounds this week, woo hoo. I am so pumped. 

The first time I joined WW was in 2000. Like a few out there, I have joined WW a gazillion times and I have failed a gazillion times because mentally I just wasn't there.

This past decade was a rough one, and I made it even rougher because I self indulged in my pity party. Part of me is still afraid that I will sabotage myself in someway but I am loving the New Points Plus program from WW and I just have to keep fait that I will stay positive.

4 comments:

Barb said...

If you start to think about sabotaging yourself, just post something here, and we'll make sure to kick your butt back into gear :)

Great job on the loss!

Christy M. said...

I totally have to 2nd Barb. We'll help keep you in line!

Congrats on an amazing loss this week :)

Tami @ ThisMomsDelight.com said...

Congrats, girl!

Tell me, is the new PointsPlus worth the cost, or am I better off sticking with the old program?

Can you tell me anything about it?

Trish said...

And I have to 3rd Barb. We are great butt kickers!!!

Terrific loss this week!