Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Make it or Break It

I've had a ringworm/dryness on both my elbows for years now. The look of them has always bothered me and made me a bit self conscience, but when that time come they are already horrible looking with cuts and bleeding.  Once this happens I start to put on cream and it goes away and then it it starts to get better, and I stop and it comes back.  I really want to work on my whole imagine and this (besides my weight) is one of the things that really bothers me about my appearance.
Well, I decided to start a mini challenge for myself (and hopefully I stick with it.) It's take 21 days to make or break a habit, and I want to get rid of these ugly elbows. For the next 21 days I am going to lather them up every chance I get with Bag Balm. My aunt uses this balm on her hands and feet, and she has very nice hands and feet for her age.  So once this is a habit, I should have beautiful elbows.

No comments: