Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Monday, March 07, 2011

Power of One Recap

The Power of One challenge had ended and I'm dissapointed in myself that I yet again I didn't complete something, but I hit a few road blocks this past month.

1. My spounce and I have seperated, it was sometime coming but it still a shock to the system.
2. We lost internet connection - We had a major virus and our internet was shut off for a bit because of it.
3. I had major tooth ache - I have been struggling with the tooth for a few months but this last month the infection got worse and with no insurance and no money it was hard to pay for the treatment so I suffered.
4. Dealing with my loneliness has been an issue, and a few times I used food as confort.
5. I've been stressing about being a single paycheck family.

I'm working on trying to get back on track and hopefully by the end of the week I should be chugging along.

No comments: