Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Sunday, May 01, 2011

May Your Way

There's a new challenge at The Sisterhood, May your way. The one thing I like about it that it runs May 1st to the 31st, really like that it a full month challenge.

I did really good with my first make it or break it challenge but I am having a hard time with my second one. Drinking water on the weekends has never been an easy task, and I just can't motivate myself to get on the treadmill. So I am making these my goals for the month, drink 3 litters of water, walk 1 mile on the treadmill and eat 5 fruits/veggies a day.  That all should help with the big goal of loosing 10 pounds this month.

I would really like to loose more but I don't want to set myself up for disappointment and with disappointment comes giving up and then being mad at myself and then looking at food for comfort and then we are back to square one, really who wants to put themselves on that cycle.

No comments: