Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Weigh In #1

I'm down 1 pound :)  I have been lagging on my personal goals, the family is starting a new business venture and I've been stressing a bit about is since I have to put in a few long nights.  I'm doing okay with the water, but those darn fruits and veggies have always been a challenge. 

This week’s mission is to drink your water. You probably knew that was coming, huh? Let’s aim to get at least 64 oz each and every day this week. You can do it! Your body will love you for it! {maybe not your bladder}

This week challenge is superb since I'm already doing it :) and yes, your bladder hates you at time and I have wondered (when the drip doesn't seem to stop) that I couldn't of possibly have drank all that water from the last 10 minutes I was just in the rest room.

2 comments:

AnnG said...

Stress is a killer and we all have to learn to deal with it! Hope this next week goes better for you!

*Lissa* said...

Good job on the water! Get on those fruits and veggies. :)