Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

New Challenged Annouced

New Challenged announced with the Sisterhood Burst into Summer!
June 15th – August 11th. That’s 11 weeks of bursting, shrinking, or both!


I vow (have I done that before?) to stick through this challenge till the very end.  On the last challenge I missed the deadline to submit my weight ( family issues with a sick uncle in another state.) AND I remembered that this is the 2nd time it's happened, I just forget until about 11 pm  PST.  That's just inexcusable.  I need to make this a priority and if it's priority the weigh in deadline needs to be engraved in my brain or at least set up a weekly alarm on my phone.

I'm up a bit from my last challenge weigh in, but it's still down from the starting weight - 212 lb as of yesterday, that is still as 4.5 loss :)

No comments: