Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Burst Into Summer Final Weight-In

203.5 lb


I honestly don’t remember when the last time I was this close to 200 lb was. I do remember the last time I was less than 200 pounds, it was in 2006 and it was a bad time in my life and it was mainly reach by not eating. I’m so thankful that I am in a different place in my head, body and soul and I will once again be less that 200 and reach it in a healthy way with no self sabotage in ever going back.

Officially I have lost 6 pounds during this challenge, with computer issues and what have you I was not posting my weight on a weekly basis here or on paper for my record. I’d just post it on the Sisterhood website. I think during the challenge I got up to 214, but I’m not exactly sure. If that was the case I lost 10 pounds and that number feels right. That’s the number I feel I lost. People are noticing, my clothes are feeling looser, and my love handles are going down.

Can’t wait for the next challenge!

2 comments:

AnnG said...

Awesome job!! You really did a great job during this challenge! You will be in ONEderland soon...just keep doing what you know is right!

issuesgalor said...

Thanks Ann