Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Virtuallity

Run The 'Hood

I'm just loving the Sisterhood, they are bringing some really cool things. This time around they are having a virtual walk/run.  I can't register until the begining of the month, and I guess that's a good thing since I really don't know what category I want to sign up for.

5K Walk - I'm currently walking a 5k every other day, it takes me about an hour to complete but should I stay in my comfort zone or broaden my horizon?

5K Run  - This one scares me.  Only because I've started the c25k  training in the past and I never got past week 2 - I have a knee issue and shin issues.  I really, truly want to be a runner but should I push myself when I really don't know what my knee issues are? 

10K Walk - I'm leaning towards this one as it would be pushing myself out of my comfort zone, but I am a bit competitive and I want to win one of the prizes and I don't think I would be able to do that in this category.

10K Run - this isn't even an option, uh uh.

No comments: