Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Weekly Check-In


207.5

Holy Crap, I just can’t get out of the 200’s.  I don’t know how much this takes into effect on my weigh in but I totally forgot today was weight in and I wore jeans instead of the usual dress.  BUT I don’t blame it all on the jeans; I was extremely lazy this week on the whole eating thing.  I went way off eating every 3 hours and I had a few unhealthy/carb loaded meals.

AND I just discovered my monthly visitor will be joining me this week so now I don’t feel that bad about the weight gain.

On to exciting news the new challenge starts next week, and I am so mentally prepared for this I know that I will make it to the end.  I just hope I don’t get voted off this time around if I have a big loss.  I’m strategizing my game plan for the 30 days meal plan, scheduling Zumba 4 times a week and going to start training for the 5k walk. Hopefully by the second weight-in I will finally be out of the 200’s.  

No comments: