Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Weekly Check-In

205.5

Labor day in Vegas attributed to the gain but also my "this is the last weekend I can have carbs for a while" thinking.  Why is it that we have to have those weekends of well I'm starting Monday lets eat everything in sight mentality?  Well as deflating as this realization was, I'm glad I made it - the first step is admitting you have a problem. And hopefully the next time I take a break I will remember that eventually I will be able to include all types of foods into my diet.

Today I'm starting on of the 7 day eating plans, this one starts with 3 days of ketosis, and it's tiresome that I have to eat every 2 hours and that equals to 9 meals a day, bu hopefully I will loose over 5 pounds this week.

No comments: