Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Friday, October 21, 2011

My torch has been extinguished

I am so bummed, my torch has been extinguished and I have been booted off the island.  All because I didn't hit the submit button, how frustrating is that?!?

Two of the owners are out of the country for 2 weeks, and I thought it would be some nice relaxing time at the office, well that has not been the case. I have been doing a ton of things at once, and I did pull up the page, I typed in the information but I just didn't bother to check if the info had been submitted. The bummer was that I was starting to get excited, we were two weeks away from the merging of the teams and I knew I was in it for another week since one of my team mates stayed the same for the week. I was making meal menus, an exercise chart and then pow my name is the first one pulled. 

Of course I was bothered, but I said oh well off to exile island I go, I can still succeed there but then on my drive home it hit me.  I'm not in exile island, I didn't check in I'M COMPLETELY OFF THE ISLAND. Then I was just mad, another thing this stupid ass job has taken away from me. I did over eat a little bit for dinner, but then I just stopped myself.  So what if I am off the island, I'm still in this journey and me getting closer to my weight goal is also me closer to leaving my current job in my rear mirror.  I'm going to continue on the WW plan (cuz I am rocking the whole journaling thing) but I am modifying my exercise plan cuz I'm just not a morning person I don't want to get up at 5:00 am to go for a 2 hour walk.  I'd rather do an hour of Zumba at night. 

I have to stop being my own sabotager and letting small things get in the way of my goals and dreams, and thank God I'm finally getting it.

No comments: