Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Weight Watchers take 414

I’m going back to Weight Watchers. After trying to lure my co worker to join with me last year and earlier this year, she finally decided to join on her own. I’ve been debating about rejoining since I stopped going to meetings, but the finance part of it stopped me. This was all until I had to have a serious conversation with myself, yes it’s $12 a week to go use their scale but I also learn so much from the leader and the other members. AND $12 a week is a great investment towards my health. So I will be back tomorrow. Also another reason I have wanted to join is because once you achieve your goal weight you can get a job at Weight Watchers.


I officially will be a member tomorrow, but I have started counting my points today. I have loosely done it since Thursday of last week, but I actually started writing them today. No time like the present to start, and so proud of myself that I am not going on a binge just because I start tomorrow. Granted I give a huge credit of that to ShrinkVivor, as I want to stay in the challenge until the end.

No comments: