Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Monday, January 09, 2012

10,000 a day

In my weight loss journey I have tried just about everything. I don’t recall when I did the 10,000 steps a day thing but I have done it and did really well on it until my pedometer gave out.  I tried to have the batter replaced but it just gone, and I don’t believe there is any warranty on these things.  This activity has been in the back of my brain to do again but my finances told me I had to wait. Then when I had to really think about how I was going to achieve my goals, this was a thing I knew I needed to add back to my regimen, especially since I enjoy the challenge of trying to figure out how I am going to get to 10,000 and get super excited when I go beyond it.

And I think I scored, since this week the pedometers were on sale, I paid $19.00 for it.
 There a two things that I like about the pedometer. One: it translates my steps I take into points plus that I can use is I choose to. Two: it keep a record of the steps I take for the week.

 I'm ready to start this week off, my goal is to wear pants/jeans all week along with my Reboks Easy Tone.

No comments: