Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

10,000 Steps

I’ve been contemplating buying a new WW pedometer since my old one gave out on me a few months back. The first (and only time) I did the 10,000 steps a day project, I actually enjoyed it. I enjoy the challenge of it, the competition between me and the little device but just thinking about it it’s a competition against me. That’s pretty cool.

I don’t remember if the first time around was easy but this hasn’t been an easy task. I’ve been struggling for those steps. There has been A LOT of aimless pacing around my home. But hey the pedometer does have me moving, if it weren’t for it I would still be sedentary sitting on my couch watching reality TV.

On Friday, I decided to step it up a notch and I decided to take the train to work; this forced me to walk a few blocks and add steps because of it. On Saturday I parked way on the other side during my errands and that sure boosted up my steps.

Monday 8,877
Tuesday 10,504
Wednesday 10,061
Thursday 6,702
Friday 13, 175
Saturday 18,148

No comments: