Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Game Plan

After my rant from below, I started to form a game plan and honestly if I don’t follow through with this I don’t know what I will do.  Maybe if I don’t follow through I just need to totally give up on losing weight if I am not going to put the effort into it. So whatever I do in the next week will be totally consciously, so it’s do or die time for me. I have done a half ass job during this past decade on my weight loss journey.  I have joined gyms, I have join weight watchers, I have done Atkins, and I have done a whole bunch of other diets but all half heartedly.

I can only recall twice in this past decade where I was giving it my all.  The first was when I lost 25 lbs with WW, where I was meticulous in counting my points and even traveling with my George Forman grill.  The second was shortly before my last lay off where I was a feen at the gym. I also do recall that while I was being a feen at the gym I was getting lip at home from being away so long and guilt trips, but I was on a mission and didn’t let it bother me too much.

Here is the plan,
Menu Plan
I am making a menu plan and I am not deviating from it at all. My kids want to eat fine, if not oh well. I have to remember my anchor and that I am (ME) also included in this life.
Track
Starting Sunday with my new WW week, I am going to track everything I eat.
Plan
I am going to plan my meals for the week, and not deviate from them.  I will already have my points planned out for the week and also include some snacks in case I have to use my extra points.
Walk
I’m already doing great on this because but I am going to keep at it with the 10,000 steps a day.
Sweat to the Oldies
It’s time to unwrap my new DVD and start sweating with Richard Simons. This is to be done 3 times during the week in the morning. That way if I want to have some time with the kids in the evening, exercise has been put out of the way.

All in all this is not an ambitious plan; it’s a very logical one.  I should have been doing this from the get go but only my subconscious knows why I wasn’t. 

No comments: