Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Shrink Yo' Self Check In

Well I am down, 1 pound away from 5 pounds and 3.6 from being in onderland again. I should be excited but I'm not. I know that I am being a little to hard on myself and but honestly I really don't want to be celebrated when I hit the 5 pound mark cuz I have already been there done that, I will start celebrating once I hit onderland again.

I joined a group on the 'Hood 52 Small Changes: One Year to a Happier, Healthier You, this weeks fitness challenge went hand in had with this week small change to get our self moving.

These are the small changes so far for, and the theory is to carry each change with us every week, but the end of the year we should have created 52 new habits and be Happy and Healthier.  Who doesn't want to aim for that?
1. Drink 1/2 your body weight in water
I have been doing okay on this since the first shrinkvivor challenge but weekends are my downfall but I am still trying to make a conscience effort to drink water in the weekends.
2. Sleep 7-8 hours
I have been hitting the sack at 11:00 and waking up between 6:30 - 7:00.  I don't sleep most of those hours, I have had issues for a bit with my sleep, but I am aiming for those 7 hours, it's not like I wake up on purpose.
3. Keep off the couch: move around
I rock this week with my pedometer.  I took the train in to work most of the week and on a couple of days I hit 20,000 steps.

This week is to journal our food.  I've always had issues with this and I have been journaling but not tracking my points, baby steps.

1 comment:

AnnG said...

One day at a time! You will soon be in Onederland and then you can do a biggo Happy Dance! I will dance along with you, too!!