Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Shrink Yo' Self Goals

What do you hope to accomplish during the next 8 weeks?
• I want to lose 15 pounds.

What do you hope to accomplish during 2012?
• Lose 70 pounds
• Run a 5K

HOW will you lose those 15 pounds these next 8 weeks?
• Attend weekly Weight Watcher meetings
• Pack lunch 4 times a week
• Stay within my Point Range
• Journal all my food
• Complete 30 Day Shred video
• Walk 10,000 steps a day
Swet to the oldies

HOW will you lose those 70 pounds in 2012?
• Follow the same steps as above &
• Start couch to 5K program
• Add other workout videos

WHAT steps will you take?
• Need to create and follow menu plans
• Buy a new pedometer
• Wake up at 6:00 am, I just have to

No comments: