Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Sunday, January 01, 2012

so my bills didn't get paid

Here we are in 2012 and as I hesitated to write the below letter last year, I get a sense of relief in reading it now. Yes, my weight-loss journey didn’t take the road I hoped but I am so happy that in 2011 I let go of something that was even much heavier on me – my volatile relationship. The end of my “marriage” was the beginning of a whole new outlook on life, that I just haven’t been able to articulate how HAPPY I am and how other things in my life are shaping up because of it.

Things clearly did change for me in 2011, and I did do a phenomenal job in tackling the most important thing, which was finding the reason to fight and to take control of my life again. So what if I didn’t finish school or paid of some debts or even hit my goal weight or left my job but I am finally finding my way. I am seeing the light out of this tunnel and 2012 will be even greater.

No comments: