Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fresh Start - New Resolutions

I’m going to treat March 1st as January 1st, time for a fresh start – new resolutions.

Quote #49: If you don't dare to begin, you don't stand a chance of getting there.

I honestly can’t believe that 2 months have just slipped by and that I only lost 2.2 pounds, that is just a damn shame, but what can I do, there is no use to cry over spilled milk, I just need to get up and dust myself off and keep on truckin’.

Quote #10: Identify what you want and go for it.

There are so many things I want to accomplish in March, but the main one is that I am going to take the month off weight watchers. The flexibility that I used to love of the program is just not working for me at the moment. I am still going to be on an eating program just not weight watchers. It’s a program I came across last summer and it’s been the only program that has worked for me. The weight I lost on it, is still off.

This is what I want to accomplish in March

  1.  31 days of Sanisimo by Entrenador Jose Fernandez
    1. 3 days Ketosis
    2. 7 Days Drop a Pants Size
    3. 7 Days
    4. 7 Days Drop a Pants Size
    5. 7 Days
  2. 30 Day Shred
  3. 15,000 Steps a Day
  4. Picture a Day
  5. Dress Up every day

Quote #9: Risk a change, overcome fear and win.

This is A LOT and it stresses me out a bit to know that it is a lot to take on in one month but I think I need this right now, I've had a lot of down time all of my life. I'm a couch potato to the bone and this scares me. I would much rater be curled up in the couch reading a book, surfing the net and watching reality TV.

The voice in my head is telling me "What if it's yet another thing that I fail?" but I need to challenge myself. BUT I have to try, there are some other things going on in my life that are playing with my brain and taking up room up there that really shouldn't be. Hopefully this plan will occupy my brain and help me deal through this.

(http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/inspirational/)

No comments: