Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Thursday, March 08, 2012

I'm Imperfect

i-am-imperfect post by Fat Mum Slim made me cry when I finished reading it and the comments.

Her post validated who I am, and that I am not the crazy one in my family and shame on them for shaming me and giving me anxiety for the way I live my life or keep my home.  You guys have no idea what anxiety comes over me when my mom enters my place, I feel like I need to be constantly cleaning/moving. Seriously people who live in glass houses should not throw stones, just cuz they wash their dishes every day does not make them perfect.

FUCK ALL OF YOU who have ever made me feel inferior, I might of given you that power before but I like my imperfections, they make me feel normal.

I'm Imperfect
I loathe to wash dishes, and they can stay in my sink for ever.
I leave laundry out for weeks at a time, sometimes just grab clothes from the pile to wear
I get to wrapped on novels that I can't put them down and ignore things
I pretend I am listening, when I am not
Sometimes I just don't want to spend any time with my kids
I start a new diet every month
I procrastinate
I eat out to way to much
I'm loud.  My voice raises when I get excited and even more when I am angry.
I sound upset when I am not
I'm always counting my pennies and swear it's the last time and I repeat the cycle every paycheck
I hide my emotions
I don't like to cry in front of people
I put way too many unrealistic expectation on myself.
I'm somewhat of a hoarder but that's is genetics.

No comments: