Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Friday, August 03, 2012

I'm Back

Took a much longer break from the blog than I would have liked. So much has happened these last 4 months.

One the GOOD NEWS front

I got a new job!
It was a long time coming but I had to finally take the bull by the horns and make it my bitch. I decided and put into action no longer living in fear of the unknown - I'm a grown ass women that simply can not live her life as a frighten child.

I was miserable at the previous job from day 1 and let me tell you that from day 1 at the new job I was walking on cloud 9.


One the BAD NEW front

I've gained 17 pounds. 
I don't know how long it took me to gain it all back but I do know that about February/March I just gave up on even pretending that I was on a diet.


Anywho, I'm back.  I get a lot more Internet freedom at the new job, I got my laptop back, hot spot on my phone, WW etools on my phone and I am ready to rock these sticking pounds off my body.



No comments: