Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

How to wipe your butt

Part of me is rolling my eyes at myself as I type this post because I've said this a gazillion times and swear up and down that this is it.  "This times is different.  This time I am going to lose the weight. I am going to do it this time."

Yeah, I am 100% positive that those words have been typed over and over again on this blog (and the countless other blogs I have created) 

BUT I believe this might really be it and it’s all thanks to a vaginal infection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fatness - that is consuming my body - has taken away how to properly wipe my ass.
Due to the fatness I can't reach my vajayjay in order to be able to wipe from the front to the back.


Yeah, it sounds like a laughable subject BUT I really don’t want to have that type of vaginal discharge ever again.

No comments: