Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Person in the mirror

I've still haven't figured out how I am going to deal with my emotions of being thin but I just know that I have to loose this weight.

I need it for my health, but my driving force at this moment is to find a man :) Hey whatever is driving this motivation is okay, as long as the bus is being driven.

It's time to move on and start dating, time to leave my past where it belongs and stop constantly steering it up.  BUT there is a hitch in this plan - in my distorted brain I can't start dating or searching for a man due to my current weight or appearance.  I know, that a relationship is not built on looks blah blah blah BUT I don't feel comfortable in my clothes or let alone naked.  So if I don't feel comfortable how am I going to be comfortable around a new man?

So in my brain, I need to get down to 180, that's a 50 pound loss.  Maybe if I get to 200 it might change my views but 180 is what's in my brain at the moment.

See this person that stares at me in the mirror


I don't care for her very much.

All I see is the same hair do that she has worn for years, the frumpy clothes, the messed up bra, and the fat rolls.  So because of that, I try to avoid looking at her, and just maybe that is why I hadn't really realized how bad I had let myself go.  I used to like to look at myself. I used to like the shoes I wore. I used to like how I dressed. I used to love my hair.  I need to get back to having those feelings again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, for about 2 weeks now, I have started to implement some changes in my life.

Increased Water intake 

I knew that it wouldn't be an easy thing to remember to drink the 3 liters I need per day.  So since I'm sort of a task oriented person (love to cross things off to-do list) I created reminders on my work calendar.




Every half hour, I get a reminder to gulp gulp, and it's been working out great Monday - Friday.  I drink about 2 liters of water at work and attempt to do the other litter at him.

Light Exercise

So with the water intake, I've been having to go pee a lot so I started to do some exercises while I'm in there :)

20 punches while sitting on the toilet and after I wash my hands I do 10 standing side-crunches per side.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

According to the scale at work, I've lost 2 pounds in the past 2 weeks.
I haven't changed my diet that drastically but I'm considering to start meal prepping and hopefully I will have a good weight loss by the end of the year.

No comments: