Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

41st Birthday

I'm typically huge on celebrating birthdays and making a big fuss about them but this year I'm just not feeling it.

I can't even figure out why.

I mean I'm typically really good at faking it. I can fake joy, the excitement, and just go with it and pretend to have an awesome day but this year I just don't even want to fake it. I just don't want to celebrate.

Okay, so maybe I kind of do know what this fog is all about. I'm just not where I want to be physically and as I'm getting older and every year I vow that next year I'm getting fit and well I'm just getting bigger in size. 

AND I still haven't figured out how to make me happy without food.


No comments: