Road to becoming an improved person in all areas of my life; motherhood, health, religion, appearance, organization, financial.

Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Using side effects to my advantage


Well, I found yet another excuse as to why exactly I can’t change my eating habits, go to the gym or lose weight. 
I was finally able to go see a pain management doctor, and was told that one of the side effects on what I was prescribed is that I would gain weight. So guess what I did … it was the PERFECT EXCUSE.  So I gained 5 pounds and tipped the scale at 235.
So this went on for two months, and I’m still hating the way I look, dress, eat, blah blah blah. I had to have a conversation with myself.  Just because it’s one of the side effects, it doesn’t mean I have to gorge on food.  So I might not lose weight, but I also wont keep gaining weight and I’ll get healthy on the inside.
 SO … tomorrow I start kitosis.

No comments: